Schedule a Free Donation Pickup in Your Area Today!
To begin, please enter your zip code and press “Schedule a Pickup”
The VVA is a critical support service for our veterans.
VVA knows what returning veterans face. We have been through it before and we know that, despite all the rhetoric, returning veterans will face major problems. VVA will be here for as long as it takes to make sure that those who serve our country receive the care and respect they have earned.
VVA’s goals are to promote and support the full range of issues important to Vietnam veterans, to create a new identity for this generation of veterans, and to change public perception of Vietnam veterans. VVA strives to achieve the following:
- Aggressively advocate on issues important to veterans
- Seek full access to quality health care for veterans
- Identify the full range of disabling injuries and illnesses incurred during military service
- Hold government agencies accountable for following laws mandating veterans health care
- Create a positive public perception of Vietnam veterans
- Seek the fullest possible accounting of America’s POWs and MIAs
- Support the next generation of America’s war veterans
- Serve our communities
Vietnam Veterans of America
VVA National Headquarters:
8719 Colesville Rd. Suite #100
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Three Simple Steps to Donate
Schedule a donation pickup online with our easy to use scheduling form. Pick a day that works best for you.
Leave bags or boxes of your donated items outside your house on the designated day. Please label your items “Donation Pickup” so our driver will know what to pick up.
Our driver will pick up your donation (whether you are at home or not) and leave a tax deduction receipt for you. We pick up RAIN OR SHINE!!!