The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), among others, provides consumers certain rights regarding their personal information.
These rights include:
- The right to know what personal information is being collected about you.
- The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to say no to the sale of personal information.
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to delete your personal information
- The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
To set Opt-out Preferences, please click here.
To make an inquiry, please provide the following information and press the Submit button.
Please note: CCPA law allows for you to raise only two requests per year for Information.